Seeing multiple numbers, especially repeating 1’s, is a special sign in astrology and numerology. You might not believe in all that, but something about 11/11 feels pretty powerful & magnetic to me.
November is almost halfway through and then only one month left of 2021. By the end of last year, we were giving ourselves a ton of slack for surviving it all. This year feels all sorts of crazy – we’re trying to process last year’s trauma while still in the middle of a pandemic, all while learning to figure out and re-navigate this ‘new’ normal.
I know with the return of normalcy, I’m already seeing a lot of content floating around that this is the time to realign, focus on your goals and to make the most of these last few weeks. But you know what? After the dumpster fire that was 2020, we should really carry over that same energy we had there at the end. Just because we’re ‘back to normal’ come 2022, doesn’t mean you have to burn yourself out around the holidays to accomplish everything before the year’s over! Those patterns are so 2019. There is no rush to accomplish anything before midnight on December 31st. It is also completely valid to use this time for rest, relaxation, reflection & recharge so that you can start 2022 ready to make progress on your goals.
There really is no wrong way. However, no matter how you choose to finish off the year, BE intentional with this time!
Here are my end of 2021 Goals & Intentions :
- GRATITUDE – thankful for each day to live, enjoy & experience in 2021
- Hydrate & NOURISH – the drinks pour easy and the sugar intake is high this time of year, but it’s not about how my body looks, this is for how my body FEELS
- Be Present – enjoy every moment remaining this year
- Go with the Flow – things tend to not go according to plan around the holidays, know that it’s only temporary
- Caring for your space is SELF CARE – make space, clear things up, clean, dust, decorate. Taking care of the space you live in will help you take care of the space that you live your entire life in – your body.
- Prioritize Stillness & Rest – after celebrating the holidays over Zoom, we are ready for in-person festivities. But you don’t have to do it all.
- Fill your cup first – the more I give, the more I receive.
Reality is yours to create. The holidays and end of year doesn’t have to be a crazy, overwhelming time. In fact, in can be a very enjoyable, peaceful, reflective time. It’s all up to you!
How do you want to finish off this year?