This isn’t your typical last minute gift guide. In all honesty – this isn’t your ‘typical BLOGGER/Influencer’ Gift Guide. You’re not going to find a bunch of links to the things you want to buy, because let’s be real – you’re a last minute shopper.
Maybe waiting til the last minute makes you feel alive or perhaps you’re an extremely busy person, all reasons are valid here at the Style Stratigi. Regardless of why you’re just a few days away from Christmas and still have people to check off your list, here are some ways to get your brain jogging on those last minute gifts :
Give an Experience
- Popcorn, candies & an Amazon Prime gift card for a movie night at home
Give a Pat on the Back
- a Coffee gift card says “You’re amazing & doing great!”
Give some Alone Time
- A gift certificate to a Spa or a nice restaurant
Give Self Care
- slippers, a mug, relaxing tea & an aromatherapy candle
- A really nice journal & pens that write really well can get anyone to make journaling a daily habit
- **Bonus : Add a nice note inside the journal to get them started!
Give Festive Wishes
- Anything Christmas, Holiday or Winter related is always a warm token of the season
Any gift you spend intentional time & thought towards is worthy of your recipient! Don’t create too much of a struggle when trying to find the ‘PERFECT’ gift. I can assure you that perfection doesn’t exist, and it certainly cannot be found within some material object. Instead, spend time considering how you can help someone this season or how your gift can improve their life, not just clutter it.
I also posted a last minute beauty gift idea guide on my Instagram, hope you check it out 😊